Music can bring a tremendous amount of physical, psychological and spiritual comfort enhancing a patient's quality of life. We are seeking volunteers to provide support through one-on-one music visits. Volunteers can sing (acapella or accompanied) and/or play an instrument that produces soothing music during one-on-one visits with our patients.
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Required background check and TB testing is covered at no cost to you.
- Supportive Presence
- Companion - East Allegheny Co
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co....
- Companion - Jefferson...
- Companion - Pittsburgh/North Hills
- Patient Visitor - Brackenridge
- Respite Sitter - Pittsburgh East
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Respite Sitter - Fayette Co.
- Companion - Beaver County
- Companion - Lawrence Co
- Music Based Volunteer -...
- Companion - Cranberry/Mars
- Companion - South/West Allegheny...
- Grief Support/Bereavement...
- Companion - Washington Co
- Respite Sitter - Jefferson...
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co East
- Supportive Presence - Allegheny...
- Supportive Musical Presence