The Fund Developer Officer's goal is to raise money and other donations for Support Our Arthritic Kids, Inc.
The fund development officer usually works in partnership with the fund development manager in planning income-generating activities. The officer's activity plan must have income targets and also metrics that measure the productivity of his work. To meet his targets, he'll also have to research donors.
1. Work with the executive team to accomplish organizational objectives.
2. Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors.
3. Prepare materials for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags.
4. Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
5. Solicit in-kind donations from individual, business, or other donors.
6. Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours/week