Event & Brochure Graphic Designer (volunteer)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field Blvd.Mukilteo, WA 98275
Join us at the Institute of Flight where innovation soars!
We are gearing up for our 2017 season with new changes, and are searching an innovative and enthusiastic graphic designer to help design a brochure, information display, event invitations, and more!
Volunteers will work closely with our Membership Coordinator, and will earn a membership to the Institute of Flight after achieving 20 volunteer hours.
Ideal candidates are available 1-2 days/week, reliable, passionate about working for a non-profit and being part of our mission while gaining more experience in graphic design. We are seeking a one-year commitment.
Experience with project-based graphic design is preferred. You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign) as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more). We work on PC platform.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com or drop off at the ticketing desk inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Available 1- 2 days;one-year commitment preferred.
- Membership Community Assistant...
- Event Photographer (Volunteer)
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Membership Desk Assistant...
- Event & Brochure Graphic...
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Experienced Grant Writer...
- Web Designer (volunteer)
- Philanthropy Grant...
- Auction Item Procurement...
- Graphic Designer (Volunteer)