Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
20 people are interested
Helping Link is looking for organized, driven and enthusiastic volunteers to be our Events Specialist. This is a great opportunity for individuals who seek to gain people skills, organization skills, communication skills, time management and give back to the community.
- Work with the Event Committee to prepare, organize and execute a successful event.
- Plan and oversee venue scheduling, equipment needs, and other related logistics.
- Be available to attend team meeting and the entire day of the event.
- Coordinate and maintain communication
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 S. Jackson St. #CSeattle, WA 98104
- Donor Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Group Facilitation
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training