Maintaining donor relationships is an extremely important part of fundraising. As a Donor Communications volunteer, you will help to maintain these relationships through keeping in touch with past and current donors, thanking donors for their contributions, and keeping donors up to date on the status of Project Feast programs. You will be responsible for helping to draft donor centered newsletters, writing "Thank you" cards, making "Thank you" phone calls.
- Helping to draft and send donor centered newsletters
- Writing "Thank You" cards and making "Thank You" phone calls
- Keeping track of past, current, and prospective donors and Project Feast’s status of communication with each of these groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Enjoys working and speaking with people
- Experience with fundraising is a plus
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week