Girls For Technology (GFT) is seeking a savvy digital marketing/web designer volunteer to assist with email marketing, graphic design of PowerPoint presentations.
The designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as multimedia interfaces, development and design of PowerPoint presentation, design of email marketing platforms, and webdesign.
Approximately 2-8 hrs/week
*Help manage WordPress website, including custom landing pages, new product and content pages. Make design suggestions and changes to website when necessary.
*Design and code if needed HTML email templates
* Knowledge and use of MailChimp and/or Vertical Response
*Identify opportunities to expand our digital presence through new technologies/platforms ex: Canva.
*Work with a wide range of media and use digital presence through new technologies/ platforms
*Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
*Amend final designs to gain full approval
*Proven graphic designing experience
*Possession of creative, flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
*Experience managing a website on WordPress platform
*Strong experience with HTML, CSS, and SEO using WordPress
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator on-page and Dreamweaver).
* Highly proficient in all design aspects
* Strong, creative graphic design skills. Original ideas always encouraged.
* Sophisticated eye for type/fonts
* Flexible with ability to shift gears on the fly (as rescue emergencies do happen!) and make deadlines.
* Positive and cooperative attitude. Professional demeanor. Loves the creative process!
* Demonstrates originality in thinking, approach, strategy and design concepts
Please reply with resume/portfolio to: email@example.com.
Must be atleast 18yrs old
Drivers License Needed
- Google Apps
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-10 hrs per week