Hillcrest Hospice is actively seeking a volunteer that would like to assist our Bereavement Coordinator.
Bereavement care is offered and provided to the loved ones of the patients that come onto hospice service. Our Bereavement team follows along side their clients through their grief journey.
No experience necessary. Training and on-going education provided
Our ideal volunteer would aid the Bereavement Coordinator in:
- running grief support groups,
- sending out sympathy cards,
- planning an annual memorial service,
- administrative duties as assigned.
- Office Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- What are your talents? ...
- Manicures Wanted
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Pet Visitation Volunteers Needed
- Day Volunteers Needed to Assist...
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Cosmetologist for Hospice Patients
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking for Volunteer...