Hillcrest Hospice is actively seeking a volunteer that would like to assist our Bereavement Coordinator.
Bereavement care is offered and provided to the loved ones of the patients that come onto hospice care. Our Bereavement team provides support to their clients for 13 months after the passing of their loved one.
No experience necessary. Training and on-going education provided
Our ideal volunteer would aid the Bereavement Coordinator in:
- running grief support groups,
- sending out sympathy cards,
- planning an annual memorial service,
- administrative duties as assigned.
- Office Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Looking for Volunteer...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers