Hillcrest Hospice is actively seeking a volunteer that would like to assist our Bereavement coordinator with adminsitrative duties. This individual would aid the bereavment coordinator in running grief support groups, sending out sympathy cards, planning an annual memorial service, and administrative duties as assigned.
- Office Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Hillcrest Physical Therapy...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Beauty Salon Volunteer