MUST be 55 years old and/or above.
Be sure to check out the Volunteer Fair on June 7 at 2 PM!
GRAM (Grand Rapids Art Museum) Library Aides assist visitors with finding books and research materials. Volunteers will also assist library staff with the organizational needs of the library such as shelving books and cataloging. This is a great opportunity for those that love books and helping people find great information!
Volunteers need to be friendly, detail-oriented and well organized. Orientation and additional training is required.
Must be able to commit to 3 hours per week - shifts are Tuesday - Friday 1 - 4 PM.
Volunteers are provided parking. It is available under the GRAM on evenings and weekends by entering by the Louis Street entrance. If it is during the weekdays or if this lot is full, park at the Monroe Center ramp across the street (enter on Ionia by Louis Street) and we will give you a parking voucher.
- Customer Service
- Exhibition Arts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week.
- Excellent communication, friendly, commited, organized
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Library Art Atendant
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...