Audience Development for Cenerentola public performance
1 person is interested
Opera NOVA, a 501 (c) (3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for two (2) Audience Development Volunteers to create and implement the ticket sales campaign for the school performances (March 2018) and the public performances (June 2018) of Rossini's La Cenerentola. This production is one of Rossini's most beloved operas designed specially for an audience of young school children in the elementary grades, kindergarten, and preschool. We need two dynamic individuals: one to aggressively build public, private, parochial, and homeschool audiences and the other to build an aggressive marketing campaign to engage the wider community of Northern Virginia to attend our public performances. Ideal for retired school teachers, mothers, and grandmothers.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Compile a current list of email and phone numbers in Constant Contact
- Manage communications and logistics between schools, the public and Opera NOVA to ensure outstanding performance experiences.
- Track attendance at events in Microsoft Excel.
- Supervise volunteers at the day of the event to ensure all students and members of the public purchase tickets, find their seats, and depart the theatre without any incidents.
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 7057Arlington, VA 22207
- Basic Computer Skills
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- at least 2 hours per week