Sports/Health & Fitness: Make a difference by getting kids fit!
The Soccer League is open to age groups 6-7, 8-9, 10-12 years old. Looking for assistant coaches to support the Athletic Coordinator in the implementation of the league.
-Possess some knowledge of the sport.
-Assist safe in teaching the fundamentals of soccer.
-Provide all youth with basic instructions of the sport.
-Assist with practice and encourage all member participation.
-Provide instructions in a fun and safe manner.
We would love to have you apart of our Athletic Volunteer Team. We welcome the community to support our effort by volunteering. Giving back your time is a direct investment in the youth within the Wilmington community.
- Fitness Instruction
- Child Care
- Outdoor Recreation
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours per week
- Sports/Health & Fitness:...
- Math Skill Builders @ San Pedro...
- Receptionist for fast paced Port...
- Sports/Health & Fitness: Golf &...
- Maintenance & Facility...
- Sports/Health & Fitness--Dodge...
- High School Fine Art Assistants...
- Tutors Needed at our Port of Los...
- Fifty+ Internship (Seniors Only)
- Art Room Volunteers Needed