Sports/Health & Fitness: Make a difference by getting kids fit!
Teach kids how to play sports and/or how to be physically active as a Sports Coach/Assistant Coach or Fitness Instructor!
Volunteers are needed for at least one hour a week to help Club members learn fundamentals of sports, new fitness skills, and a love of being active.
We are looking for either Coaches or Assistant Coaches for baseball, flag football, and girls’ soccer.
And we are seeking Fitness Instructors who will help to run non-traditional sports activities to make sure that kids are being active and engaged regularly.
- Football (US)
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 hours per week
- Sports/Health & Fitness: Make a...
- Re- Vamp Reading Areas
- Mentoring Changes Lives- Become...
- Tutors Needed at our Wilmington...
- Clerical/ Data Entry for Boys &...
- Make A Difference In The Lives...
- Thanksgiving 2016 Food Drive in...
- Fifty+ Internship (Seniors Only)
- Art: Art with heart!
- Art Room Volunteers Needed