Volunteer will transport homeless households to and from Employment Meet Up, an employment program provided by FACETS’ Employment Specialist at the Next Steps Family Program. The volunteer will pick up program participants at the Next Steps Family Programs shelter units and bring them to the office. During the Employment Meet Up, the volunteer will provide supervision to the children of program participants at the office. After the meeting is over, the position will transport program participants to two community locations (South County and Sherwood Hall Library).
- Willing to support the mission of FACETS.
- Provides transportation to program participants to and from Employment Meet Up at the Next Steps Family Program office.
- Provides childcare to program participants during Employment Meet Up at Next Steps Family Program the office.
- Fill up the FACETS’ van with gas when necessary.
- Report any FACETS’ van concerns to the Program Director of Family Housing Stabilization.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Drivers Needed During the Winter...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Employment Meet Up Driver and...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Community Development Intern