Help McLaren Help Families!
McLaren Hospice is dedicated to providing quality care to our patients and their families during end-of-life care. As an office volunteer you will help McLaren reach out to patients and their families and make our volunteer services available to those who are in need of them. McLaren Hospice knows having a family member on hospice can be difficult and overwhelming; our volunteer services can offer family caregivers relief and also provide companionship for the patient and family members. While working in the office you will work behind the scenes to ensure these services are offered to every patient on hospice.
Assist with clerical help such as making phone calls, scanning documents, writing letters or other duties assigned by the Volunteer & Bereavement Coordinators. Volunteers must be willing to listen and provide support through conversation.
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A couple hours weekly
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Seamstress, Quilters and More!
- Office/Administrative Volunteer...