McLaren Hospice is seeking compassionate, dedicated, kindhearted volunteers who are eager in serving their community in a significant way. Our volunteer’s help to provide services, which enhances the care and quality of life for end-of-life patients and their families. Be a listening ear, be a friend, provide companionship, or even stay with patients for a couple hours while the family caregiver takes a rest or some personal time. These little gestures can help make a hospice patient and their family’s day a little bit brighter and help support them during a difficult time.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A Couple Hours Weekly
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Seamstress, Quilters and More!
- Office/Administrative Volunteer...