VOLUNTEER POSITION: General Volunteer
The Starfish Foundation has several open volunteer positions, listed on our website at http://www.thestarfishchange.org/#!volunteerintern/c1hc4.
WHERE: FLEXIBLE. The Starfish Foundation's U.S. operations are based in Baltimore, MD but location of the volunteer is flexible. If outside of Baltimore regular phone and email communication with the directors will be expected.
- Develop a deep understanding of the mission, vision, values and goals of The Starfish Foundation
- Specific tasks depending on the position selected
- A passion for education and youth in Latin America
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
WORKING HOURS: Working hours and goals will be set up based on individual tasks. On average volunteers will donate 1-3 hours/week to Starfish.
DURATION OF POSITION: Positions durations are open-ended and will be dependent upon specific position and at the discretion of the Starfish Board of Directors.
APPLICATION: To apply for a specific position listed on our website, or request additional information, please fill out an application by following this link: https://form.jotform.com/61318101337142. Please note that you will be asked to upload your resume and an optional cover letter.
Once we have received your application, you will be contacted for a virtual interview.
- General Education
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Marketing Analytics
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment