Do you enjoy public speaking?
Are you skilled in presenting messages to groups of people?
Do you love animals?
RASKC provides opportunities to help lead new volunteer orientation sessions in Kent.
Your relaxed confidence, sense of humor, and articulate communication combine to provide essential assistiance in the "onboarding" process of new volunteers.
You would be provided with a phased-in training and opportunities to work with a wide range of delightful people who are eager to help cats and dogs in need.
1. Complete an initial online application
* Step 1 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/publicspeak2016
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation
* Step 2 at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours per session
- Commitment to assist with at least one session every 3 months