Support Team member responsible for assisting in providing proper support of all organizational computer hardware and software operation to maximize uptime so that end users can effectively accomplish business tasks. Under supervision, this position receives and properly catalogs phone calls, emails, incoming tickets, and walk-in traffic.
Acts under supervision and with pre-determined scripts/processes as first line of contact for employees seeking assistance with applications, network connectivity, computer hardware (desktops, laptops, and tablets), and peripherals. Escalates support requests to support staff as well as to other specialist IT staff members as needed based on defined criteria.
* Provide first-level contact via telephone and in person for all users with hardware, software and applications problems within the scope of existing Service Level Agreements whenever possible. Provide help via the ticketing system, telephone and remote assistance tools when appropriate. Create and assign tickets as directed by Support Manager. Reset passwords on Windows and Application login accounts.
* Provide accurate and timely logging and resolution of issues in the iSupport issue tracking system.
* Escalate problems as appropriate following written procedures.
* Act as a liaison between customers and other internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation. Maintain regular communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
* Maintain knowledge of supported products and services.
* Communicate problems and/or patterns of errors with other support staff and other appropriate IT staff.
* Assist with desktop hardware inventory enterprise-wide.
* 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience in a Health Care, Information Technology or other Customer Service related position.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person.
* Demonstrated writing ability.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio.
Education and Training
* Prefer a person who is working to build a career in Information Technology, Health Care
* HS diploma or GED required.
* IT systems, Medical systems (EHR, practice management, etc.) support experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18