American Red Cross Volunteer Screener
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2912 S 80th AveOmaha, NE 68124
Love meeting new people? Become an American Red Cross interviewer and meet with prospective volunteers.
The Volunteer Screener gathers relevant information about prospective volunteer candidates while assessing which positions volunteers are best suited for. Provides an excellent experience for all new volunteers joining the American Red Cross.* Schedules and conducts volunteer screenings over the phone with prospective volunteers. * Studies and learns each volunteer position description.
* Prepares for each screening interview (i.e. reads a candidates application questionnaire and the corresponding position description they are applying for)
* Asks identifying questions, during the screening interview, appropriate to the responsibilities and qualifications for the volunteer position requested. Provides prospective volunteers with information about the intake, referral and placement process.
* Matches volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on skills, interest, availability and available options.
* Updates Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required. Training * Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Online training provided by a virtual team in Volunteer Intake and Screening process and procedures
* Volunteer Connection Orientation
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training