Looking for volunteers to support patients by spending time listening, talking, reading or taking walks if that is available. Writing letters for the patient running errands or spending time with the familty to offer emotional support. This is an opportunity to offer a part of yourself to make another persons life better.
- Patient Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A couple of hours a week
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Emotional, Spiritual Support
- Pet Therapy -...