Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to assist our office support team in our Irwin office. Duties include filing, organizing and alphabetizing paperwork, copying/printing, faxing, making packets, preparing mass mailings, etc.
Full training available, no experience required! Schedule is flexible - volunteer as little or as much as you like! Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Tori Sheldon, at 724-744-1408, for details!
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Special Projects Volunteer -...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers