Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to assist our office support team in our Irwin office. Duties include filing, organizing and alphabetizing paperwork, copying/printing, faxing, making packets, preparing mass mailings, etc. Full training available, no experience required! Schedule is flexible - volunteer as little or as much as you like! Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Christie Mazza, at 724-744-1408, for details!
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6-month Phone calls to Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor - Hospice
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Hospice Photographer Volunteer
- Calling all Nurse's! Hospice...
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer