Aurora at Home Hospice Team is looking to grow its volunteer team.
Warm your heart and the hearts of our patients as a hospice volunteer. Share your time and talents to make a difference in the life of a terminally ill person and their family. Experience personal gratification knowing you have made a difference.
There are numerous ways you can help as a hospice volunteer. Some of these include: companionship, playing games, reading and sitting with people in their home to provide a break for the family.
If you want to make a positive difference in someone’s life - this may be for you.
Volunteers are trained based on their interests. We accommodate the schedules of our volunteers and provide flexible hours.
For more information or to begin the application process, please email VeraJane Johnson (VJ) email@example.com or call 262.757.2587.
- Music Therapy
- People Skills
- Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- up to 4 hours per week
- Compassion, listening, openness, willing spirit, health care, hospice,
- Warm Your Heart - Volunteer
- Help Hospice Patients Share...
- Companions for Hospice Patients
- Massage / Reiki Therapists for...
- Home Helpers
- Flexible Opportunity - Just a...
- (Paddock Lake Area) Warm your...
- Sewing Memory Bears
- Join our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Hospice Volunteers
- Union Grove Area - Veterans...
- Volunteer with a Friend
- Beauticians and Stylists
- Reiki Therapy Volunteers needed...