Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up and Volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where9275 N. Church Drive, Suite 1Cleveland, OH 44130
We are looking for volunteers who want to exercise! We will help you stick to your exercise routine! Burn some calories while helping individuals developmental disabilities get fit.
What: Actively participate in class (free) while helping to keep group motivated. Model instructor’s movements and encourage participants to do the same.
When: 10-10:45am on Mondays and/or Thursdays
Schedule is flexible to permit vacations, etc.
Where: Meet at Parma Heights Senior Center, 9275 N. Church Drive, Suite 1, Parma Heights OH 44130
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Volunteer complete our volunteer application which includes a brief interview and orientation
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...