Do you have time to spare? Be a "Kingpin" and volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12859 Brookpark RoadCleveland, OH 44130
We are looking for people willing to share their passion for bowling with people with developmental disabilities.
Volunteers assist bowlers to bowl their best game yet! Activities include helping to enter bowlers name for scorekeeping, assist with turn taking, give pointers for becoming a better bowler and encourage good sportsmanship.
When: 9:30-11am on Fridays
Schedule is flexible to permit vacations, etc.
Where: Meet at Freeway Lanes, 12859 Brookpark Rd
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Interested individuals must be at least 14 years old and complete our volunteer application process.
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...