Assist our Bereavement Coordinators with calls to families, preparing cards and monthly mailings and/or assist with visits. This added support is especially helpful for the grieving loved ones that are isolated due to their health or who are cuurently providing care for other family members.
Volunteers with a certain professional background can help with support groups and in the planning of memorial services.
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Required background check and TB testing covered at no cost to you.
- Supportive Presence
- Companion - East Allegheny Co
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co....
- Companion - Jefferson...
- Companion - Pittsburgh/North Hills
- Weekend Administrative Volunteer
- Respite Sitter - Pittsburgh East
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Respite Sitter - Fayette Co.
- Companion - Beaver County
- Respite Sitter -...
- Companion - Lawrence Co
- Music Based Volunteer -...
- Companion - Cranberry/Mars
- Companion - South/West Allegheny...
- Grief Support Volunteer
- Companion - Washington Co
- Respite Sitter - Jefferson...
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co East
- Supportive Musical Presence