Help Families in Need:
McLaren Hospice is dedicated to providing quality care to our patients and their families. As a hospice volunteer you will help McLaren reach out to patients and their families and make our volunteer services available to those who are in need of them. McLaren Hospice knows having a family member on hospice can be difficult and overwhelming; our volunteer services can offer family caregivers relief and also provide companionship for the patient and family members. While working in the office you will work behind the scenes to ensure these services are offered to every patient on hospice.
Assist with clerical help such as making phone calls, scanning documents, writing letters or other duties assigned by the Volunteer & Bereavement Coordinators. Volunteers must be willing to listen and provide support through conversation.
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A couple hours a month
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Emotional, Spiritual Support
- Blue Water Area - Music to Make...
- Companionship Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy -...
- Office Volunteer