Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity? You can help us focus on providing the best quality of care possible!
By joining our team, you will meet other, like-minded individuals who enjoy giving back. Data entry, phone calls, filing are just a few of the ways you can help!
No medical background necessary. Free training will be provided. Contact the Volunteer Office at 810-496-8757 or visit www.mclaren.org/hospice to fill out the online volunteer application.
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Seamstress, Quilters and More!
- Office/Administrative Volunteer...