7 people are interested
- The Program Manager is responsible for planning, leading, and implementing core and non-core programs and experiences for children in a small group setting. They will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group. The incumbent will provide high quality outdoor educational and recreational experiences for participants that focus on the Fortunate Kids core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Help write and implement a weekly schedule for your enrichment group.
- Organize and lead a variety of small and large group activities each week. Activities may include crafts, tutoring, and etc.
- Identify and respond to camper behavior issues.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Communicate with parents about participant’s experiences and report concerns to Enrichment Leadership.
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
- Know and understand ALL emergency procedures associated with the enrichment program.
- Know, enforce, and follow all safety guidelines associated with the enrichment and all program areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times.
- Upon hire, completion of First Aid and CPR certification.
- Education classes or experience in camp, youth programs, recreation, working with children, or in a related field.
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, and implement program activities.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must have the physical ability to lead and participate in enrichment activities which include, but are not limited to, tutorial sessions, field trips, school communication, parent communication and etc.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Global Preparatory Academy26200 Ridgemontroseville, MI 48066
- Youth Services
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 15 Hours per Week