Volunteer Program Assistant
The Mobile Family Success Center (MFSC) of Middlesex County is a community-based, family centered program utilizing neighborhood gathering places. Any resident can come to us for family support, information and services. The program currently focuses on bringing services to Woodbridge, Edison, Sayreville, North Brunswick and East Brunswick, but events are open to everyone.
The MFSC holds between 15 and 20 events per month throughout the above mentioned towns. We need volunteers to assist with events this includes:
- Helping carrying program supplies from the car to the site location (and back)
- Assisting with collecting and handing out supplies and welcome packets
- Working with parents answering questions
- other tasks as the event requires.
Events are normally held Monday to Friday between 4PM and 8PM. You can either meet us at the location for the event or meet us at the East Brunswick Catholic Charities, DOM office.
- Able to help at least 1 night per month
- Enjoy working with Children
- Can be on your feet for an hour
- Able and Willing to lift up to 20 Pounds
- MUST pass background check and screening.
- Fill out and Return Volunteer application to AAlexandrowicz@ccdom.org
- Come in for an interview to hear more about the programs and to fill out additional paperwork. This includes being scheduled for your background check.
- Pass a background check
If you are able to get to the East Brunswick Location, but not to any of the background check offices, we are able to provide transportation and work with your schedule.
This volunteer oppertunity is throughout Middlesex County at different Libraries, Schools and Ele
- Family Therapy
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 events a month