Music can bring a tremendous amount of physical, psychological and spiritual comfort enhancing a patient's quality of life. We are seeking volunteers to play music, as well as volunteers to sing (acapella or accompanied)that produces a soothing and relaxing environment during one-on-one visits with our patients.
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Required background checks and TB testing are covered at no cost to you.
- Supportive Presence
- Companion - East Allegheny Co
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co....
- Companion - Jefferson...
- Companion - Pittsburgh/North Hills
- Patient Visitor - Brackenridge
- Respite Sitter - Pittsburgh East
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Respite Sitter - Fayette Co.
- Companion - Beaver County
- Companion - Lawrence Co
- Music Based Volunteer -...
- Companion - Cranberry/Mars
- Companion - South/West Allegheny...
- Grief Support/Bereavement...
- Companion - Washington Co
- Respite Sitter - Jefferson...
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co East
- Supportive Presence - Allegheny...
- Supportive Musical Presence