ABCD’s Planning and Grants Department is looking for an Intern to provide assistance with data collection and analysis in support of the agency’s Strategic Planning and community needs assessment efforts. The Intern will assist in a broad variety of data collection, analysis, reporting, and program development.
- Identify and access secondary source data sources
- Assist with primary source data collection and validation
- Assist with the development of survey instruments, focus group questionnaires, and key informant interview scripts
- Produce visualized gathered data
- Produce status update memorandum
- Maintain team project site
- Assist with planning, coordination and implementation of strategic planning events, including community meetings
- Assist with other related administrative tasks and projects as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Students in a Master’s level Urban or Public Policy, Sociology, Government, Public Administration, or Political Science program preferred. Must have exceptional research, analytical and organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with SPSS, R, GIS and Microsoft SharePoint a plus. Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds.
Length of Commitment:
May 2016 to August 2016
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
15-20 hours per week
Flexible schedule from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: this is an unpaid internship.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Community Planning Interns
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Elder Services Interns
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Career Explorations Tutor
- Graphic Design Intern
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- WorkSmart Tutor
- Events Intern
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...