Come one.....come all! The Arthritis Foundation will be hosting the Jingle Bell Run on Saturday December 9, 2017 at University of South Floridia (USF), MLK Plaza West Lawn, Tampa, FL. This is a new and exciting venue for the event this year!
We are looking for a few more individuals to join our planning committee to make this year's event even bigger and better than before!
Time commitment is as follows:
1. Monthly Committee Meeting - held at our office located at 14499 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite #139, Tampa, FL. Meetings are held once a month until the month prior to the event then they may will be more frequent. Meetings are typically an hour long.
2. Committee work for 2 to 3 hours between meetings with expected report out on progress at the next committee meeting.
Also must feel comfortable with talking with people in person and on the phone. This event is the longest standing holiday themed run in the United States. If you are interested in joining this dynamic group of volunteers, please email Bobbie Studdard at email@example.com your information including telephone number.
Minimum age requirement is 18
- Customer Service
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Monthly Meetings
- 2-3 Hours between meetings