Our non-profit rescue group is looking for a creative Graphic Designer and Web Developer volunteer for our marketing efforts who can bring a positive attitude, creative inspiration, and original ideas. This is a great opportunity for a student looking to expand his/her skillset and build his/her portfolio.
The designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as collateral material, environmental graphics, premium items, social and other multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion.
* Help manage WordPress website, including creating custom landing pages, new product and content pages. Make design suggestions and changes to website.
* Design and code HTML email templates
* Perform on-page search engine optimization (SEO)
* Track digital ad campaigns designed to drive donations and website traffic using Google Analytics.
* Strategize, concept and design various marketing collateral: brochures, sell sheets, flyers, postcards, labels, print ads, posters, etc.
* Identify opportunities to expand our digital presence through new technologies/platforms.
* Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
* Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
* Amend final designs to gain full approval
* Proven graphic designing experience
* Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
* Experience managing a website on WordPress platform.
* Strong experience with HTML, CSS, and SEO using WordPress.
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator on-page and Dreamweaver).
* Highly proficient in all design aspects
* Strong, creative graphic design skills. Original ideas always encouraged.
* Sophisticated eye for type/fonts
* Flexible with ability to shift gears on the fly (as rescue emergencies do happen!) and make deadlines.
* Positive and cooperative attitude. Professional demeanor. Loves the creative process!
* Demonstrates originality in thinking, approach, strategy and design concepts
Please reply with resume/portfolio to: email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment