Anike Foundation has a large collection of photographs from more than 150 partner organizations in Africa. We require a team of volunteer photo editors to organize the pictures and select appropriate ones for posting on our website, photo gallery and social media pages. We have an open position on this team. The primary requirement is an eye for good photographs. This would be a good fit for a photography/photojournalism student or graduate.
About Anike Foundation
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations such as the United States to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
Please respond with your resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Website Coordinator - Virtual...
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Documentation Clerk Volunteer
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...