Public Relations and Communications Specialist. This position is responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive internal and external communications plans including marketing, advertising, public relations and social media. The PR and Communications Specialist will promote Helping Link brand messages.
- Directs and contributes to the writing, editing, and design of all communication and marketing materials developed for internal and external; oversees production from draft creation, proofing, and distribution of final product.
- Oversees all social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, e-newsletters, videos, etc.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Content Management Systems
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Wordpress Designer
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- Opportunity for a Communications...
- Help Seniors & Immigrants Learn...