We’re looking for motivated, personable volunteers to serve in our Marketing & Publicity Coordinator, leading up to our 23rd Annual Gala in November 2016. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in volunteer management and media relations -- even if you don’t have a lot of experience (we’ll help you out!)
- Prepare and distribute press releases and media advisory.
- Serve as the media liaison regarding the Gala, working with both English & Vietnamese media.
- Procure advertisements and stories in local media outlets.
- Post and manage calendar listings on local blogs and media sites.
- Work with our Marketing Team to manage our Facebook page and Twitter account.
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...
- Opportunity for a Communications...