Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is seeking a marketing specialist who can develop marketing materials that will cater to a diverse demographic within and around the Chinatown-International District (CID) community.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing kits and campaigns
- Conduct demographic research on community needs and program capability
- Assist in internal and external marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in content development, advertising, and event planning
- Work with cross-functional internal volunteer teams (Graphics, PR & Comms, Instructors, etc.)
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work successfully with other volunteer teams such as instructors, PR/Comms team, etc.
- Experience with marketing research and strategy development
- Familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Hands-on experience with marketing and advertising
- Enhance and build upon your knowledge of marketing strategy
- Get a chance to promote and support a local community-driven grassroots organization’s mission to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...
- Opportunity for a Communications...