- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
Helping Link/M?t D?u N?i is seeking a marketing specialist who can develop marketing materials that will cater to a diverse demographic within and around the Chinatown-International District (CID) community.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing kits and campaigns
- Conduct demographic research on community needs and program capability
- Assist in internal and external marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in content development, advertising, and event planning
- Work with cross-functional internal volunteer teams (Graphics, PR & Comms, Instructors, etc.)
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work successfully with other volunteer teams such as instructors, PR/Comms team, etc.
- Experience with marketing research and strategy development
- Familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Hands-on experience with marketing and advertising
- Enhance and build upon your knowledge of marketing strategy
- Get a chance to promote and support a local community-driven grassroots organization’s mission to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 S. Jackson St.Suite #CSeattle, WA 98104
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week