Life is a gift and no matter where you are in the journey, a unique card can bring joy to your day.
We like to help our hospice patients feel special by delivering or sending handmade cards from our staff. In fact we might even use a card or two FOR our staff members to brighten their day.
Creative? Enjoy putting ideas to paper to brighten up someone's day or birthday or holiday? Enjoy making cheer baskets from Pinterest? Share your talents - Make a difference.
We are open to any ideas that benefit our patients/staff. Act alone or be the leader and get your group of friends, ministry, book club, family .... to commit and make a difference.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Arizona Family Hospice
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Depends upon size of group enlisted.
- For those delivering the cards/boxes, background check required
- Volunteer for Hospice throughout...
- Compassionate Companions
- Once Upon A Wish
- Create gifts for hospice...
- Connect with our patients with...
- Caregivers need a break...can...
- Don't be afraid of the word...
- Brighten Someone's Day
- Assisting Activity Director in...
- Bring joy to someone today,...
- Hospice Volunteers and their...
- Office Work Has Never Been More...
- Compassionate Companions for...