25th Gala Advertising Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Helping Link - Một Dấu Nối has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language and computer education classes for adults and seniors; after-school tutoring and summer classes for youth; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
We’re looking for a creative, talented volunteer to contribute your skills as an Advertising Coordinator for our 25th Gala in September 2018. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in layout, design, and marketing -- even if you don’t have much experience (we’ll help you out!)
- Send letters and make phone calls to local businesses on Helping Link's behalf.
- Secure 3-5 companies and agencies to advertise in our Gala booklet.
- Identify potential spaces or websites on which to advertise for the Gala.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to work successfully with other volunteer teams such as instructors, PR/Comms team, etc.
- Experience with marketing research and strategy development
- Familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Hands-on experience with marketing and advertising
- Enhance and build upon your knowledge of marketing strategy
- Get a chance to promote and support a local community-driven grassroots organization’s mission to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the Greater Puget Sound.
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 S. Jackson St.Suite #CSeattle, WA 98104
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training