Since 1993, Helping Link has been assisting Vietnamese immigrants and refugees with youth development, basic adult education, and social service referrals. We’re looking for a creative, talented volunteer to contribute your skills as an Advertising Coordinator for our 24th Annual Gala in September 2017. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in layout, design, and marketing -- even if you don’t have much experience (we’ll help you out!)
- Send letters and make phone calls to local businesses on Helping Link's behalf.
- Secure 3-5 companies and agencies to advertise in our Gala booklet.
- Identify potential spaces or websites on which to advertise for the Gala.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Wordpress Designer
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!