We’re looking for creative and talented volunteers to contribute their skills as a Graphic Designer, leading up to our 24th Annual Gala in September 2017. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in layout and design, professionals and even college students who want to expand their skill set-- even if you don’t have a lot of experience (we’ll help you out!)
- Work with the marketing team to develop designs for Gala posters, handouts, website, and tickets.
- Design Gala programs/booklets.
- Prepare graphics for event promotion and event day signage.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...
- Opportunity for a Communications...