Volunteers needed to assist with planning and conducting fun activities such as arts and crafts, exercise, sing-a-longs and music for seniors and/or disabled adults in our Life Enrichment centers. Provide companionship, encouragement and socialization and be a part of our neighbors helping neighbors community!
Families, small corporate or community groups, and individuals are welcome!
This specific center is one of five programs that Benevilla offers to the community. This facility cares for adults who have Parkinson's, early to moderate stages of Alzheimer's disease, are a stroke survivor or have had a fall-related injury. This program offers specially designed exercise equipment and staff trained in Restorative Therapy.
We have a variety of life enrichment centers across the west valley. Visit our website at benevilla.org for more information on our locations.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to fit your schedule
- Fun, friendly and outgoing personality!
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Recruitment...
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Meals on Wheels Summer Hero!
- Be a Summer Road Warrior! -...
- West Valley Day Center...