Share your bounty this season of giving. Your skills are needed at Benevilla. We are looking for warm, friendly, caring people to volunteer in our Enrichment Program. In addition to providing companionship, encouragement, and socialization, volunteers interact with adult members to assist participation in group activities such as arts and crafts, exercise, sing-alongs, and music at our centers. In addition, you may work with staff to plan and conduct activities.
Orientation and training are provided. Level 1 Fingerprint clearance is required (we will assist you to obtain). A TB test is required and provided.
Our office is in Surprise, but we have a variety of life enrichment centers across the west valley. Visit our website at www.benevilla.org for more information on our locations.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 8
- Orientation or Training
- Session should be 30min to 2hrs in length
- All children under age 18yrs should be accompanied by an adult
- Volunteer Hostess at Birt's Bistro
- Volunteer Activity Partner for...
- Volunteer Boutique Assistant
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Marketing Department...
- Experienced Photographer needed!
- Single Day Opportunities
- Volunteer Office Assistants
- Volunteer Maintenance Person
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Visitors
- Volunteer Home Services Provider
- Home Delivered Meals Services...