The Youth Program Summer Volunteer will be working with the IRC staff to develop and implement programs for refugee youth in communities in the Metro Phoenix and Glendale area. Responsibilities for this volunteer will include filling out school enrollment packets and enrolling children in schools.
Required: Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
Preferred, although not required:
-Experience with ELL students
-Experience with cross-cultural communication
-First Aid certification
4+ hours/week between Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4+ hours/week between Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Health Specialist Volunteer
- Citizenship & Immigration...
- Individual Development Accounts...
- Information & Resource Volunteer
- Childcare Microenterprise...
- Job Training AmeriCorps
- Resettlement Shop Coordinator...
- Financial Education Intern
- Reception & Placement...
- Housing Specialist Volunteer
- Economic Empowerment Intern
- Wellness Center Filing Clerk
- Communications Intern
- Wellness Intern
- Education & Learning In-Class...
- Well Being Volunteer
- Job Development Volunteer
- Child Watch Volunteer
- Intensive Case Management (ICM)...
- Citizenship Class (Midtown)