POS Inventory Assistant
4 people are interested
HERO functions as a clearinghouse for healthcare materials to patients and healthcare providers in need and as a resource to regional healthcare facilities in the effective management of these materials.
The POS Inventory Assistant works on a variety of multi-level tasks as assigned on a continuous and project-oriented basis, including but not limited to; assisting with editing and maintaining POS inventory systems & providing feedback. Will train.
- Editing recipient information in the POS data base
- Entering inventory into the POS for our retail center
- Spot checking inventory for POS accuracy
- Maintaining barcode books
- Organizing inventory work area
- Provide feeback
We'll work with your schedule.
5012 53rd St. South Suite CFargo, ND 58104
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Work a minimum of 12hrs a week