Chicken Soup Brigade is seeking a Vietnamese bi-lingual ride-along volunteer to assist on a food delivery route.
Ride along with one of Chicken Soup Brigade's drivers to help with a route on Friday afternoons! Nothing is more rewarding than direct client contact by feeding people! Help deliver groceries and fresh meals from the Chicken Soup Brigade kitchen and warehouse to our home-bound clients.
Day/Time: Fridays, 12:30-3:30pm
Commitment: 1-3 hours per week (approx. 2-8 deliveries per route) for a 3 month minimum.
- Volunteers must be 16 years or older.
- Strict adherence to client confidentiality.
- Bi-lingual - Vietnamses and English.
- Abilityto lift at least 30 pounds.
Sounds like the right volunteer spot for you? Fill out a volunteer application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=2050737286
We’ll get back to you ASAP!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/week for 3 months
- Bi-lingual: Vietnamese and English
- Front Desk Helper
- Mobile Food Bank - Ridealong...
- Fun-Loving Thrift Store...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Wanted!
- North Federal Way - Food...
- Food Delivery with Chicken Soup...
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese/English)...
- Holly Park/Beacon Hill - Food...
- Chicken Soup Brigade Kitchen...
- Special Events Volunteers Needed!