Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will be:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Glenarm Rec. Center clinic reoccurs monthly on the 4th Thursdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
2800 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80205
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a month
- Reliable transportation
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Administrative Support-...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Wellshire Prebyterian - 4th...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...