Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will be:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Glenarm Rec. Center clinic reoccurs monthly on the 4th Thursdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
2800 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80205
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a month
- Reliable transportation
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Francis Heights- 1st Fridays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...