Strong customer service skills?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will be:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Glenarm Rec. Center clinic reoccurs monthly on the 4th Thursdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
2800 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80205
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive
- Help Medical Records Department...
- Clermont Park Independent Living...
- Adopt-A-Patient Gift Drive-...
- Golden West Retirement...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Are you handy and you want to...
- Greet Patients at Windsor...
- Greet Patients at Glenarm Rec...
- Greet Patients at KAVOD Senior...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Administrative Support-...
- Greet Patients and at Queen of...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...