This is an Entry level Volunteer opportunity for an individual wants to help grow and work with the fastest growing youth arts nonprofit organization In GA! A successful candidate will assist with leading the office by fulfilling the organization's mission and partnering with the Executive Director (ED) and other senior team members in working collaboratively to manage administrative tasks.
We are specifically looking a HIGHLY ORGANIZED person who represent POSITIVITY, LEADERSHIP and embraces DIVERSITY.
The role will handle the following responsibilities:
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to candidates via email
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- prepare agendas for trainings and schedule trainings
- coordinate and maintain records for volunteers
*This position is a volunteer position. IF you work the minimum requirement of time which is between 10-20 hrs per week. You can choose the days and location you want to work out of (Either Atlanta SW or Powder Springs)
The selection is a series of interviews, meetings, and performance review, and prior to officially accepting the position (usually 7-10 day process). Because you will be working in a youth development organization, you will need to possess a current background check.
In all things we want to make sure we have the person who will demonstrate excellence in everything they do for Artportunity Knocks. If you believe this is for you, please contact us via Volunteermatch.org or by emailing your resume and cover letter to HR@artportunityknocks.org.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 days per week from either 11am-2 or 2pm-5pm
- Marketing and Recruiting Volunteer
- Music/Vocal/Piano Instructor...
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Volunteer Middle School Vocal...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Volunteer Tutor
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Volunteer Middle School Piano...
- Special Education Intern
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Volunteer Tutor
- Tutors & Mentors needed for...
- Volunteer Middle School Acting...
- Volunteer Middle School Dance...