Give the gift of a "lift" to a senior in need! Rides4Seniors is a transportation program serving seniors, 55+, in East Dayton, Ohio. The program matches volunteer drivers with seniors in need of safe and reliable transportation to places like doctor's appointments, social service appointments, senior centers, and more. Volunteers use their personal vehicles and must undergo a thorough screening process and a training session.
This flexible opportunity allows volunteers to give as much or as little time as they are able and to choose when, where, and who they drive! Volunteers do not need to live in East Dayton but must be at least 21 with a valid driver's license and auto insurance. For more information, contact us today!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must have current auto insurance.
- Tax Preparer
- Fire up your inner chef! Join...
- Maintenance Person
- Phone Receptionist
- Fitness Assistants
- Restaurant Rescue Driver #2
- Manager of Housekeeping/Custodial
- Bike Mechanic & Bike Shoppe...
- Rides4Seniors Volunteer Driver
- Restaurant Rescue Driver #1
- Pay-It-Forward Cafe Servers and...
- Clothing Room Attendant
- Delivery Truck Driver (On-Call)
- Catering Assistant
- Enhance learning by leading a...
- Tax Greeter
- Women's Shower Attendant