Pick-up donated grocery items from Trader Joe's on Sunday's @ 8 am and return them to BTAC pantry storage. Also, candidate would preferably be available on an "as needed' basis weekdays 7 am - 11 am as primary back up for regular driver in case of vacation or sick time is used.
Pick ups & Deliveries:
Donations from regular donors (Trader Joes) are picked up in a timely manner.
Develop and cultivate positive relationships with all donors.
Loads and unloads food and items in a manner to cause little or no damage to donations.
Unloads all donations into the designated and appropriate areas of the facility.
Disarm and arm BTAC security system in teh process of securing/storing food at the facility.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 8 am on sundays and possibly 7 am - 11 am weekdays
- High school diploma, excellent communication skills, attention to detail
- Volunteer Driver
- Mary Stoica Cafe Server
- City of Burbank - Recycle Water...
- Family Promise of the Verdugos
- American Cancer Society...
- Office assistant in Home...
- Wash and Return Starbucks pastry...
- Burbank Home Delivered Meals...
- Autry Museum - Docent Training...
- Burbank Historical Society...
- Food Forward
- Starbucks Pastry Delivery for...