Do you enjoy spending time with middle school youth?
Volunteers are needed for a youth empowerment program, that offers discussion topics on empowerment and social justice issues, and self confidence and values, pertinent in today's culture.
Curriculum provided. Volunteers always provide the program in pairs, with a focus on diversity.
Commit to 1 day or several days. 1.5 hours per day.
In addition to speakers, support is also needed as:
Assistants- support the speaker on the day of the program by helping with sign-in sheets; pre and post discussion data collection, taking pictures and gathering testimonials.
Prep work- help prep the materials for the discussion series. 3-5 days prior to the event. Gather, print, and collate the materials.
- Public Speaking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...