Road to Recovery Driver - volunteer to drive cancer patients in the Little Rock area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
Be a hero and make a difference in the lives of others! Give a cancer patient a much-needed ride to treatment, and you will get a pick-me up.
Road To Recovery is an American Cancer Society program where volunteer drivers donate their time and personal vehicles to take cancer patients to cancer-related medical appointments.
Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 84 and have:
- A good driving record
- A current, valid driver's license
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Complete American Cancer Society training courses
- Schedule availability during weekdays
- Abide by privacy and confidentiality policies
About American Cancer Society
2222 Cottondale Lane Suite 310, Little Rock, AR 72202, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
The American Cancer Society is available 24/7 by calling 800.227.2345 or visiting cancer.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
2222 Cottondale Lane suite 310Little RockLittle Rock, AR 72202
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Completely flexible, volunteers make their schedule, weekday need, a few hours per month or more
- donate, Drivers, cancer