Bring a smile to a hospitalized child!
Volunteers are needed to perform magic one-on-one at childrens' bedsides, and teach 1 magic trick to the child.
ALL training provided
No magic experience needed.
Must attend a weekly magic class for 12 weeks. Weeknight availability.
Dedicated, high energy, fun, outgoing individuals needed.
Must have a consistent and stable schedule.
Weekly commitment on Tuesday or Thursday evenings for 2-2.5 hours
Mandatory background check, TB test and flu vaccine
- Theater Arts
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB, background, flu vaccine
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...