Engage with members of the Hmong community at community events to raise awareness of family caregiving resources, learn about caregiving needs specific to the Hmong community and connect caregivers to resources available. Reach out to those caring for a friend or family member by assisting Wilder staff at various East Metro events. Outgoing volunteers work at community booths to engage Hmong caregivers, helping them self-identify as caregivers and link them to a caregiver consultant. Your help is needed whether you commit to a one-time event or can provide ongoing assistance.
- Elder care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Help On The Bus
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Hmong Table Host: Caregiving in...
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter