Volunteer for Organizing Documents, Files and Past Projects
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Remineralize the Earth is turning 20 years!!! When we were first founded, most of the technical facilities and software available nowadays did not exist. In celebration of our history and of the successful projects implemented over the course of the years, we are now looking into modernizing our past documents, files and project reports. We would like to invite very organized, detail-oriented and professional individuals to assist us in this process. Major responsibilities include:
- Read our past documents, reports and messages on our project management platform;
- Create an Executive Summary for each past project;
- Create a Filing Report that includes the projects’ titles, staff names, partner organizations, countries of implementation, etc;
- Organize the files and upload the final versions into a File Management Software.
- By volunteering with RTE, you will be part of an exciting and vital environmental movement! At RTE we work towards educating policy makers, farmers, international institutions and the general public about the benefits of healthier soils- which can be achieved through remineralization;
- We also would like to post your profile on our website;
- After 3 months of work, we can write a recommendation on your LinkedIn and other social media profiles;
- We can write professional recommendations telling your contacts about our experience with you.
- Most importantly, you will be able to feel proud of yourself for helping the world stabilize the climate and produce more nutritious food. Come join us, by dedicating your precious time and skills. You will have fun and feel great!
We are often flooded with inquiries and may not be able to get back to everyone. We will contact you if you seem like you would be a great fit for us. When responding please include an attached resume in PDF or .doc form, along with how many hour per week you are able to volunteer. Thank you so much for considering volunteering with RTE!
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 hrs/week
More opportunities with Remineralize the Earth, Towards a Sustainable Agriculture, Forestry and Climate
- Crowdsource Funding Campaign –...
- Promoting Nonprofit Through...
- Webmaster needed for our ...
- GRANT WRITING: Help our...
- Resource Directory Coordinator
- Analyze Results of Our Latest...
- Translators for inspiring...
- Popular Science Writer for...
- Assistant to Executive Director
- Social Media Specialist
- Volunteer for Organizing...